Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Dash Lights Not Working!

Old 03-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Racetracks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Dash Lights Not Working!

Originally Posted by stevenstixx
So what do I do to fix? Sorry if I'm coming off stupid, but I'm just not understanding!

You seemed confused that the headlights and speedo and everything worked, but the cluster lights didn't. The answer is that they're different circuits, so the speedo can work just fine even though the speedo illumination isn't working. When you think about what is working and what isn't working, and then see which of those are on which circuits, you'll see which circuit is having the problem.

You're over-thinking this a little bit..
Old 03-12-2011, 11:59 AM
-RepLegion

stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
You seemed confused that the headlights and speedo and everything worked, but the cluster lights didn't. The answer is that they're different circuits, so the speedo can work just fine even though the speedo illumination isn't working. When you think about what is working and what isn't working, and then see which of those are on which circuits, you'll see which circuit is having the problem.

You're over-thinking this a little bit..
Oh okay, now I understand! Thanks for explaining! I really appreciate it!
Old 03-12-2011, 02:18 PM
-RepLegion

stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx

Problem fixed! Thanks for the help!