Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Del Sol overheating

Old 04-01-2011, 10:09 AM
MARK IT ZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Del Sol overheating

I understand the deleting of the trolling posts, but I think this dude's trolling all of us. He can't be serious.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

ALR85 has disabled reputation

ive owned plenty of cars, if you felt it you would understand what im talking about
Old 04-01-2011, 10:11 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by ALR85
ive owned plenty of cars, if you felt it you would understand what im talking about
I think post #10 in this thread is the best advice so far.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Furrealz though get someone with a heat gun since you're lazy and don't want to fix the gauge. Take that and point it at the upper and lower radiator hoses. Then come back and tell us what the actual temperature is and if that is satisfactory. When it is you get called a retard a little bit more and problem solved.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:18 AM
The Cat's Meow

And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic

Maybe there is an iphone app for that.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Registered Member

just bought the car, thus have not had a chance to fix everything yet. but what the fuck ever, i see how much help im getting here. Engines get hot, i get it. This engine gets too hot. Pretty strait forward. Thought i could get some advice here, but all I found were a bunch of faggots wanting to talk shit. Its all good though, you guys have fun trying to be tough on the internet.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

just bought the car, thus have not had a chance to fix everything yet. but what the fuck ever, i see how much help im getting here. Engines get hot, i get it. This engine gets too hot. Pretty strait forward. Thought i could get some advice here, but all I found were a bunch of faggots wanting to talk shit. Its all good though, you guys have fun trying to be tough on the internet.
Don't ask completely retarded questions and this wouldn't happen.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:23 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

k
Old 04-01-2011, 10:25 AM
The Cat's Meow

And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic

If this site was your first stop on the "why does water evaporate off my hood" tour, then there is your problem. You ask for help with a problem so vague that even Miss Cleo would have a hard time taking your call. It's clear that you didnt troubleshoot beyond touching and feeling things on your car. How can anyone help you through the interweb?

I gave you sound advice. Take your car somewhere that can diagnose it.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

question wasnt retarded, like i said it was pretty strait forward. just wanted to know why my shit was getting so hot, and then of a sudden im a retard because "engines get hot". If anything the answers were retarded. But like i said its all good. I just wish I could punch one of you little faggots in the head though.

Quick Reply: Del Sol overheating