Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Do I need E-Manage for low boost B16....

Old 09-16-2004, 04:59 AM
KIRRA+MUGEN :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DrkIrny will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Do I need E-Manage for low boost B16....

only bad thing with hondata is the tuning. your gonna spend a shit load in tuning to get it to run right but if you have the money go for it. i just went with the safc2 until i have my other motor done then ill go with the hondata. talk to boostjunkie he has hondata set up in his hype rrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 09-16-2004, 07:53 AM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

Originally Posted by DrkIrny
only bad thing with hondata is the tuning. your gonna spend a shit load in tuning to get it to run right but if you have the money go for it. i just went with the safc2 until i have my other motor done then ill go with the hondata. talk to boostjunkie he has hondata set up in his hype rrrrrrrrrrrrr
Tuning is tuning. You pay a shop to tune hondata, your gonna pay the same hourly rate for them to tune your car with an SAFC
Old 09-17-2004, 11:56 AM
KIRRA+MUGEN :)

DrkIrny will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Keepin it Klean
Tuning is tuning. You pay a shop to tune hondata, your gonna pay the same hourly rate for them to tune your car with an SAFC
alot more tuning goes into hondata rather than a safc
Old 09-17-2004, 12:08 PM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

yes i know that, but when your paying someone that knows how to tune hondata to tune a car, the price is the same no matter what you use to control the engine, hondata or the hack safc, etc
Old 09-17-2004, 03:16 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by riven282
uberdata(free)>hondata>safc>fmu

the only bad thing is that you would have to convert to obd-1 to run the uberdata.

but what i am planning is running a stage 2b hondata with you can get for 475 on honda-tech new.
You'll have to convert to OBD1 for Hondata also.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:28 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

and for good reason, safc you can only control fuel per rpm in 500 -1000 rpm increments and throttle percentage, with hondata, you can tune just about everything in any rpm increment or throttle percentage you want, y0ou can control injector duty cycle, timing per lb of boost, etc etc, hondata is so much more diverse and is 10 times better than an afc.......get the hondata......