Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Eclipse Turbo kit

Old 11-26-2003, 02:20 PM
Doin' it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IthinkI1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eclipse Turbo kit

Originally posted by SolarEclipse
Ive found two different turbo kits for the non turbo eclipse the star and the hanh one comes with a t3/t4 and the other a t28, Which one is better
Hahn kit.
http://bstockum.com/ ............thats your local dealer. Talk to him, good guy. I do some work for him.
Old 11-26-2003, 02:30 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

super16g is garbage, other than that hahn kit is pretty good. get the star though, might as well start out with the superior turbo.
Old 11-26-2003, 03:20 PM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

Originally posted by mysiqu

it would be a waste of money turboing a non turbo dsm any ways...
no more of a waste than turbocharging any other car.....i always look at n/t dsm's like ls integras, they are both torquey and make similar power....the quality of a 420a tranny, however, i cannot vouch for....
Old 11-26-2003, 07:50 PM
15psi daily driven

T60-1Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

i was going to go with a Hahn St 3 Kit. i ended up going to Auto Solutions and having them custom make a kit for me. "the same car that _crs was talking about earlier. i think you'll be much happier with a custom kit. the Hahn kit doesn't look to good under the hood unlike what is setting under mine right now. Also, Hahn is using small 16g turbos. they spool up fast but they just don't have the power in the topend. the dudes up at Auto Solution put a completely custom kit together that put 295hp to the ground last sunday at Hole Shot's power competition with the waste gate spring stuggeling to keep up. with some more tunning we're thinking we can pull 350 to 450hp no problem. it's all a matter of how brave i feel to push it.

e-mail me if you're interested in seeing what the put together, you'll be very impressed.
Old 11-27-2003, 06:51 AM
hpt pimp

97clipse is an unknown quantity at this point

go with the hann
Old 11-30-2003, 05:01 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by T60-1Eclipse
i was going to go with a Hahn St 3 Kit. i ended up going to Auto Solutions and having them custom make a kit for me. "the same car that _crs was talking about earlier. i think you'll be much happier with a custom kit. the Hahn kit doesn't look to good under the hood unlike what is setting under mine right now. Also, Hahn is using small 16g turbos. they spool up fast but they just don't have the power in the topend. the dudes up at Auto Solution put a completely custom kit together that put 295hp to the ground last sunday at Hole Shot's power competition with the waste gate spring stuggeling to keep up. with some more tunning we're thinking we can pull 350 to 450hp no problem. it's all a matter of how brave i feel to push it.

e-mail me if you're interested in seeing what the put together, you'll be very impressed.
sounds like they did a pretty damned good job, how did the price compare to hahn or star?
Old 11-30-2003, 06:36 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

my boy chris has had very good luck with his stage1 hanh kit. if you're looking for the upper ranges of power (300whp+) i'd go with the AS kit. but if not go with the hanh kit, it has very good support, and is highly upgradeable.
Old 12-01-2003, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

greengsxinnova is an unknown quantity at this point

what you should do is bring it to me and have "EB fabrications" make you a custom turbo kit no one leaves un happy
Old 12-01-2003, 07:21 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

i rode in a gs with a hans kit..i wasnt really impressed..he started to loose boost early
Old 12-01-2003, 09:47 AM
Turbo? whats that

SolarEclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

The only downfall to either of the kits i dont like is the cast turbo manifold, does anyone know who can make a good equal length but not cost me a whole lot of money

Quick Reply: Eclipse Turbo kit