Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

engine mounts

Old 02-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway
Default engine mounts

Alright so researching engine mounts has gotten me so confused. honda swap said that I could reuses the same mounts but change the brackets, but that seams more trouble than it was worth. I am finishing my rebuild and am getting read to put the engine in. It's a B20z from a 01 CR-V and I am putting it into a 93 del Sol (d15). What mounts will I need and what ones can I reuse? I am not trying to spend any more than I have too. At BEST I'll be making 200hp, so i shouldn't need hasports or the equivalent.

thank you
Old 02-03-2010, 02:34 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)
Default Re: engine mounts

get hasport or avid or innovative.
/thread

or do a little research yourself and figure it out. there is thousands of threads on thousands of forums that tell you what you need. im not doing the work for you.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Layin Frame

dirty c has disabled reputation

stock 94+ integra mounts , and the only mount you can reuse is the top tranny mount.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

B16 del Sol mounts will work also I'm pretty sure. They did come from the factory with a B-series you know..
Old 02-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway jhholloway

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
B16 del Sol mounts will work also I'm pretty sure. They did come from the factory with a B-series you know..
yes they did. I heard that the actual part of the mount that is attached the engine block is different on a b20 and that it will not fit integra mounts.

Last edited by jhholloway; 02-03-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 95egd16
get hasport or avid or innovative.
/thread

or do a little research yourself and figure it out. there is thousands of threads on thousands of forums that tell you what you need. im not doing the work for you.

thanks for being a douche.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Registered member

wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright

If the Del Sol uses the same mounts like the 92-95 civic then you can use all of the factoy mounts from the Del Sol.

Now you will have to use a mount and a bracket from an integra. You need the front lower trans mount that attaches to the frame, and the rear trans T bracket. To retain A/C you will need the A/C bracket from a Del Sol with the B16. You also might have to change the mount bracket for the Upper Drivers side mount (the part that bolts to the side of the engine block)

You do not need anything from Hasport unless you want to.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:56 AM
Blah Blah Blah

redhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these parts

may need to change a bracket but all of the mounts are the same for 92-95 civics and 94-01 integras
Old 02-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Registered member

AznXstazy has disabled reputation

are you trying to retain ac or are you just trying to swap the motor in? 94-00 teg mounts and 92-95 eg will work.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:08 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

you may need to change mounts maybe.

Quick Reply: engine mounts