Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Exhaust Wrap - pros and cons?

Old 12-13-2007, 08:05 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DecentCivicZ6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Exhaust Wrap - pros and cons?

YEAH this is where i was talking about.http://www.jet-hot.com/
Old 12-13-2007, 09:31 AM
Slowest HRC Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exhaust Wrap - pros and cons?

Originally Posted by DecentCivicZ6
YEAH this is where i was talking about.http://www.jet-hot.com/
You can be reasonably assured that Jet-Hot is the 1300 degree ceramic coating from Tech-Line.
HPC, I believe, offers the higher-end ceramic coatings from Tech-Line.
According to the Tech-Line site, they provide about 95% of high-performance coatings worldwide for the automotive and food processing industries, and that in and of itself, indicates they are the best.

There is a shop, I believe, in Chesterfield, VA that does these coatings. HPC is a company that specializes only in these types of coatings, and may be doing some of their own coatings, and/or helping to develop the product in accordance with its customers needs. Given the general specifications of their coatings, I'd lean heavily toward them being a Tech-Line user.

As I said, prices are very reasonable, and the product far exceeds the capability of header wrap.

Tech-Line also offers water-soluble Do-it-yourself coatings. This includes, but is not limited to, powder-coats, ceramic thermal-barrier, and dry-film-lubricant coatings.