Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

First Performance Mod for RB20DET?

Old 11-21-2006, 01:41 PM
CPL Us Army

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation
Default Re: First Performance Mod for RB20DET?

Originally Posted by thehollowkrew
engine management and a tune deff.

whats a wideband?
wideband o2....
Old 11-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

WillRace4Food is an unknown quantity at this point

FMIC if its still running on the stock one.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by wreckedr6
engine management and injectors
There isn't any need for bigger injectors if you don't have any mods. Period.

First, fix the efficiency problems with the stock parts like the intercooler, exhaust, etc. Then get some way to tune it.. Then start making it better.
If you're running into the end of the comfort zone with the stock injectors, upgrade them. But don't just change stuff to change stuff, have a plan and stick to it. I'm not sure why so many people have a stock engine and immediately go with bigger injectors and fuel pump, it's not necessary until you actually max out the stock setup, so why not spend your time and money doing something more worthwhile?

Last edited by Fabrik8; 11-21-2006 at 03:19 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:07 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

its got an exhaust
Old 11-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...17&postcount=5
Old 11-21-2006, 09:33 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Yes. Great minds think alike.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:12 PM
Banned

why-me is an unknown quantity at this point

dude you should not have bought that car!!!that motor is really hard to get parts for nick and if it breaks good luck on finding parts here in the states!!!and good luck on finding tuner parts as well...when you do find them your going to pay alot...really not worth it you can get more power out of an sr-20det...call me dude and let me see what you got yourself into...but at least if you take care of it it won't break as easy as the bmw did
Old 11-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Got Ink?

SlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why-me
dude you should not have bought that car!!!that motor is really hard to get parts for nick and if it breaks good luck on finding parts here in the states!!!and good luck on finding tuner parts as well...when you do find them your going to pay alot...really not worth it you can get more power out of an sr-20det...call me dude and let me see what you got yourself into...but at least if you take care of it it won't break as easy as the bmw did
I tried calling you fucker! Maybe if you answered your damn phone every now and then! I know the motor is gonna be a bitch to fix when i break something, I say WHEN, cause I know Im gonna do it!
Ill be home all weekend, so gimme a call and drag your pimple butt over here and check it out!
Old 11-22-2006, 08:05 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by why-me
Not completely true.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:12 AM
This is going to spo

tecnic1 tecnic1 tecnic1

I know the guy who did the swap. He's not the dumbest motherfucker ever....
If you are ever having a hard time finding a part, PM me.
There are only 2 parts I know of off the top of my head that you can't get at either an autozone, nissan dealership or junk yard.

Quick Reply: First Performance Mod for RB20DET?