Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

foggy headlights

Old 04-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Classified Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: foggy headlights

Call this number 757-438-0994 ask for Dwight, he does headlight restoration professionally.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

i have done quite a few sets of them on s14's and it was quite simple
-get 1 pack of super fine sand paper (2000grit can be found at any auto parts store)
-get a bucket of water
-make sure the paper and the light stays wet and wet sand the entire light, be careful not to get any water in the light if it is off the car.
-after that i used turtle wax rubbing compound and went of the entire light 2 or 3 times
-repeat that process with poloshing compound 2 or 3 times and your lights will come out crystal clear.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Registered member

vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer

i bought this kit from advanced. its a silver package and was 21 bucks. its called like CV something. it has a life guarentee on it and it worked really well with my headlights. try tht. it comes with sandpaper and solutions...and it doesnt take much time to do.