Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Ford/Mazda Techs

Old 10-22-2004, 04:03 PM
i got 5 on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Ford/Mazda Techs

Originally Posted by six out 6
Will the 1.8L from the GT swap to the LX? If I do build her a turbo motor, will a RRFPR work without some type of MAF or fuel electronic fuel control? I'm not looking to get a huge beast amount of power out of this. If any thing, I will rebuild the motor and put a turbo on it, then in the car.
Dude, if you listen to nothing else I ever say to you, listen to me when I tell you this.

Do not bother with a BP 1.8 swap. Do an SPI swap (www.feoa.net for the details on that) or sell the LX and buy a GT. The swap would take days, as you'll be switching BRANDS of motors. (Example, putting a B16 in a Corolla. It wouldn't exactly be 'easy'.) If you buy a GT, www.corksport.com carries alot of the stuff you'll need for the turbo swap, and yes, a RRFPR should do the job just fine.

Hit me up on AIM if you have any other questions.
Old 10-22-2004, 04:06 PM
i got 5 on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Ford/Mazda Techs

Originally Posted by SlammedScort
I still keep one around for daily driving, reliable little fuckers, but SLOW.
Gut that bitch. Dashboards and passenger seats are for girly men.