Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

h22 civic help.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:39 PM
h22 POWA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd
Default Re: h22 civic help.

i been driving car for ahwile just i want the a/c out for my a downpipe. so i need to get rid of it i seen 3 other hondas on here with it deleted and i was just wondering if any of them knew what belt they had or bought. And i don't know if any h22 came with no a/c. I tried google alot and i also tried honda-tech i am running out of options if it was warm out i probably would of already measured it lol just was hoping for little help so i don't have to in 30 degree weather that is always now raining or snowing
Old 02-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Registered member

wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright

Originally Posted by gsr-turd
i been driving car for ahwile just i want the a/c out for my a downpipe. so i need to get rid of it i seen 3 other hondas on here with it deleted and i was just wondering if any of them knew what belt they had or bought. And i don't know if any h22 came with no a/c. I tried google alot and i also tried honda-tech i am running out of options if it was warm out i probably would of already measured it lol just was hoping for little help so i don't have to in 30 degree weather that is always now raining or snowing

I would try to H23 belt. Some of the Preludes with the non-vtec did not have A/C. This gives you a place to start. When you put the belt on it will be one of three things, too long, too short, or just right.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:53 AM
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

haha i will try it, if it doesnt work i will just measure it. but thanks guys for the help