Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

H2o / Hydrogen power

Old 11-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mecheng88 is a jewel in the roughMecheng88 is a jewel in the roughMecheng88 is a jewel in the roughMecheng88 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: H2o / Hydrogen power

Originally Posted by QUICKVIII
I'm not ready to design a new car. just fit a system to existing cars so I can try to produce as much hydrogen production out of the existing technologies.
ah ic, yeah the one topic i wrote earlier was like desigining a car but i read further on about the discussion. when i saw that you did that one test and the motor blew i was like damn.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:35 AM
Go Hard or Go Home

phreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these parts

a friend of mine has been trying to perfect hydrogen injection for sometime now.... shoot me a pm and ill find his number for you
Old 11-26-2008, 05:30 AM
Registered Member

QUICKVIII has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by phreakvbhc
a friend of mine has been trying to perfect hydrogen injection for sometime now.... shoot me a pm and ill find his number for you
Is your friend working on a system using compressed hydrogen? Or is he trying to split water to create the hydrogen? My project is directed more toward the splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen. The method of delivery is simple for me. My problem is splitting water fast enough to produce enough fuel to make 1500 HP. Low levels of gas production are easy, but I am fighting the production level. My goal is to power a Dragster with water as a fuel to run 6 second 1/4 mile times. I know it is really reaching here but thats what I'm hoping for.