Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Head's? 0psi, brandon, greaser

Old 06-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Kimchee Wiggler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed

Not really because on a regular head they are concave in for the combustion chamber anyways so it would be the same surface area with no dish in the head.
Old 06-23-2003, 04:23 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Not really to what? That it's less efficiant or that it takes up less space? I know for a fact that a design like that could take up more space. I'm not sure about efficiancy, it was just a guess since the old HEMI motors were the complete opposite of that and they were considered to be one of the best, most efficiant designs to date
Old 06-23-2003, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

unfortunately i dont know what to tell you about heads. i have never flow benched or done comparisons for headwork.