Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

help on front mount intercooler for my 92 dodge spirit r/t

Old 06-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
85_JSTANG has disabled reputation
Default Re: help on front mount intercooler for my 92 dodge spirit r/t

yeah that was my first thought, but i found a couple forum sites, turbododge and turbo-mopar and actually there are more guys with theses 2.5T that you would think, i think i found a good way to do it, going to use exhaust piping instead or IC piping for less money, does the same jus its chrome, but the chrome pieces i do have are all scared anyways it wouldnt matter, and im building a sleeper performance car, not a show car so not to worried about looks but i do want it to be all correct.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Registered member

mondyva has disabled reputation

awsome!! looking on other forums always helps! also check ebya if there is a kit you could buy. maybe it would make it easy if u copied the bends and made it urself? good luck with it bro!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

its not to hard to route it, i have the room, i was just looking for the best way, i found a way that most people are using, not to complex. some standard bends i can pick up at my local autozone/advance out of exhaust tubing, might even spice it up wit some Carolina Chrome (aluminum) engine paint to make it all look good
Old 06-10-2009, 11:39 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 85_JSTANG
its not to hard to route it, i have the room, i was just looking for the best way, i found a way that most people are using, not to complex. some standard bends i can pick up at my local autozone/advance out of exhaust tubing, might even spice it up wit some Carolina Chrome (aluminum) engine paint to make it all look good

lol...carolina chrome....oh god, i think i just shit myself....wait..nope, ok we are good....i like the way you think bro... +rep for you....oh and ill trade you some speakers and an amp for it if youd like

edit...i already +rep you...cant do anymore sorry
Old 06-11-2009, 03:10 AM
Registered Member

alright so exhaust tubing is in the picture, but i hear another things from another forum and a guy used exhaust flew pipe? said he wrapped it in duct tape to make it look better than the ridges of the flex pipe. jus going through my options here. i have a couple piece of IC piping so im thinking about use that with the combo of exhaust pipe. not sure though...
Old 06-26-2009, 04:44 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

you should come look at my daytona to get a good idea for it.