Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Help, throttle body

Old 11-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Help, throttle body

i did that because i tighted it initially, then re-adjusted it. Still runs fine just the idle is kinda shitty.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

-
Old 11-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Registered member

cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fastazzf22
good to see you got it fixed.
sorta,

ITs like it will idle high then go down and then spudder for a second and then go back to normal and tthen it will spudder every once and a while. Its weird because it never did any of this with the old leaky t/b gasket. So im going to get a brand new gasket from honda (rather then the cork one i made) And suggestions on the idle? Other then the idle air because ive already worked on that. And no there is no major vaccume leaks beause i did the test. if you put the hand over the t/b the motor will cut off if there is no vaccume leak, and mine cuts off.