Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

hf to ls

Old 03-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSVtecEKSI has disabled reputation
Default Re: hf to ls

this guy is on crack.... skunk and a list of other companys make a JUMPER HARNESS for any obd to convert it to obd1 to tune an obd0 car simply plug in the jumper harness and hook up a chipped obd1 ecu.... damn did i think of that on my own
Old 03-24-2009, 04:37 AM
gotta go gotta go

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hf to ls

Originally Posted by LSVtecEKSI
this guy is on crack.... skunk and a list of other companys make a JUMPER HARNESS for any obd to convert it to obd1 to tune an obd0 car simply plug in the jumper harness and hook up a chipped obd1 ecu.... damn did i think of that on my own
Lol, I must be on crack too. I convert everything by hand for myself and customers because I'd rather not spend the money on something I'm fully capable of doing in less than an hour. Of course I've done enough that I have it pretty much memorized: If I didn't, I would definitely buy a harness, go obd1 and call it quits.