Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

High Power D16z6

Old 06-13-2010, 04:08 PM
(°____°)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom
Default Re: High Power D16z6

eagle makes pistons?
OP, you really, really need to do some research before you really fuck up hahaha
Old 06-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Registered member

dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts

Ll they don't my mistake.o
Old 06-13-2010, 04:15 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by dseayman
im will spend whatever
then why are you building a honda??
Old 06-13-2010, 04:35 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

Originally Posted by nftuatn
then why are you building a honda??
no shit, right?
OP, if you cant figure out how to do a dpfi to mpfi on your own, then how the fuck do you plan on building a "DD beast"??? listen to the peanut gallery and do MORE research. you obviously dont know enough yet...
Old 06-13-2010, 05:11 PM
Registered member

dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts

Cuz I want to fag is that iight with you and been finish Mpfi convertion jus had too re trace the gay wiring somebody else f up on
Old 06-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms

Originally Posted by dseayman
Cuz I want to fag is that iight with you and been finish Mpfi convertion jus had too re trace the gay wiring somebody else f up on
Punctuation? That's all I'm saying...
Do this:
1. Ebay turbo kit and Ebay coilovers.
2. 1/4 turn counter-clockwise all the headbolts.
3. Then redline the car at every car meet.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered member

lol iight ............
Old 06-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

eclispegs2008 has disabled reputation

do a vitara build
Old 06-13-2010, 10:54 PM
Registered member

Yeah I just was lookin online vitara pistons and eagle rods maybe like a 9:2:1 ratio
Old 06-14-2010, 04:28 AM
Registered Member

Mindless is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 95egd16
lol at port and polish the engine. if you want a high power d, you need to sleeve the block, get some vitara low comp pistons, eagle rods, balance the bottom end, port and polish the head, a good turbo cam, adjustable cam gear, vavles, springs and retainers, some big injectors, and a bigger fuel pump. I think you need to do some more searching and get a little more knowledge before you start building a motor.
No he does not need to sleeve it. D16's have proven time and time again to take 400+whp on stock sleeves.

Quick Reply: High Power D16z6