Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

High Power D16z6

Old 06-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: High Power D16z6

Originally Posted by Blindside
Fucking lego's are "fun, inexpensive, and easy to work with" but you won't see me getting all defensive.
Well Mr. high and mighty what do you drive/suggest I drive....so I can be your friend?

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
They're weak, they don't breathe well, intake and exhaust valves share a cam, the list goes on. But, they're cheap and plentiful, if that makes up for their lack of...everything else..
They are cheap and plentiful...and if done correctly can make a decent amount of power.
SpeedFactory'09 Vitara Build - New Record 600+whp!

Last edited by 341am; 06-18-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:05 PM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

Originally Posted by 341am
Well Mr. high and mighty what do you drive/suggest I drive....so I can be your friend?

They are cheap and plentiful...and if done correctly can make a decent amount of power.
Application denied.

P.S you should look further into the history of the cars you post up as proof. That engine didn't hold together very long. About 3 runs, want to try again?

Well, bad news. The motor is done.

One of the pistons decided to leave the building. No abnormal combustion or anything like that, all cylinders and plugs are/were perfect until this pass. #4 piston just came apart at only 23-24psi at the track. The wristpin beating around in there cut grooves all down the cylinder and cracked the sleeve at all 4 contact points.

We either found the limits and pushed them too far, or it was a freak incident that 1 piston fell apart.

Here's what we found when we pulled the head:

Old 06-19-2010, 05:47 AM
Registered Member

341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold341am is a splendid one to behold

Their last setup was 450whp and lasted until they pulled it apart. Obviously a cast piston is not going to hold 600+ whp for long it was just an example. Yet, you still didn't tell me what you drive/what I should drive, so I can be one of the cool kids.

Last edited by 341am; 06-19-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered member

dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts

Blindside its a better build because d series like one of the smallest engine and if they beating v8 and other bigger motor than what that says. Lol
Old 06-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Registered Member

If it wasn't hard enough already. Oh dear god stop.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered member

dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts

irather have a small weak engine then build up lol what kinda car your driving since you think you the big Dog on this thread
I have a fully buitl ford SHO 92" 679hp twin turbo running on 30psi. And coverted to a rwd yeas and it is a Beast
Old 06-19-2010, 11:51 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by dseayman
irather have a small weak engine then build up lol what kinda car your driving since you think you the big Dog on this thread
I have a fully buitl ford SHO 92" 679hp twin turbo running on 30psi. And coverted to a rwd yeas and it is a Beast
Wow. What a pile of bullshit LOLOLOLOLOL.

Go ahead, post pictures of your imaginary car faggot.

and dont give me some bullshit excuse about you dont have a camera.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Registered member

Lol why I gotta lie
Old 06-19-2010, 12:07 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by dseayman
Lol why I gotta lie
cause you don't have shit worth talking about.

lets see these pictures dumbass.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Registered member

Minus 300hp from dat lol seriously........I was bull shittin y'all. Fuck boys

Quick Reply: High Power D16z6