Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

High Power D16z6

Old 06-29-2010, 09:37 PM
tits anyone?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)
Default Re: High Power D16z6

Last edited by I Love (.)(.); 06-30-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Originally Posted by dseayman
Blindside its a better build because d series like one of the smallest engine and if they beating v8 and other bigger motor than what that says. Lol
christ that argument is retarded and doesn't even make sense. there are so many downsides to running a single cam. if you want to use the small displacement argument, get a b16. same displacement, VASTLY better motor. it was designed better, built better, makes more power from the get go, and has more upgrade options.

the 'i wanna be different' argument doesn't apply here either, because it's still a honda. tons of people hook up d series hondas, they're called poor teenage ricers that live with their parents. if you wanna be original, hook up a daewoo or kia sephia or something.

the cheap and inexpensive argument doesn't really apply either, because you end up spending more money to make the same power as you would from a b series. maybe if you were just spraying the shit out of one until it blew up, and then throwing another one in there i could understand. once you start spending a couple grand on a motor build though, you're beyond the 'if it blows i'll just swap another in' stage.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Registered member

dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts

Fuck b series
Old 07-03-2010, 11:25 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by dseayman
Fuck b series
Yeah cause spending less money to make more power is totally gay, right?

You are so fucking stupid it isn't even funny anymore.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:29 AM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
http://www.d-series.org/forums/

srsly...do some reading...
+1

Also

http://fjdistributors.com/index.php?cPath=38
Old 07-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Yeah, fuck B-series. Fuck Ferraris too. Ferraris suck.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:32 AM
CPL Us Army

Properly built Dseries can hang with the Bseries motor all day long & SOHC boosted making big numbers IMO is more impressive than any 700+hp Bseries civic...
Old 07-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by jpick_aap_cpp
Properly built Dseries can hang with the Bseries motor all day long & SOHC boosted making big numbers IMO is more impressive than any 700+hp Bseries civic...
I agree. Making a lot less power with a less efficient engine of the same size is more impressive. Totally.

Seriously though, I think it's cool that you guys like to modify D series engines because they're cheap and you already have one. I just don't understand trying to elevate it to underdog hero status, because it doesn't make sense.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 07-03-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:03 PM
CPL Us Army

This statement goes for all makes & models...

If you properly build from the ground up any car with potential of HP numbers & not some half ass shit. People will look at you a different way. Those that through halfass turbo setups on a car that makes 400hp & a car with top quality parts that make the same people will say the quality part build is so much better but the car could be making the same power.

Its all about the builder & what you want the project to be.

I've had plenty of dsms & hondas. B16 170fwhp all motor, hta88 turbo'd talon awd that made 457hp on a basic street tune on 25psi could of tuned for 600+ with a better fuel pump setup... Now i want to do a SOHC also.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:27 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

Number... 804 247 4962
Location Richmond chester henrico
Trade!!! For Eg 4door

inew water pump
Inew wires
New spark plugs
Y8 intake mani.
Its a d15b2
Lowered on springs <rides very smooth>

Interior is 6/10
Exterior is 7/10

Its a dx hatch dual to multi port
The limp mode turns on n off whenever
Runs good needs idle control <it idles up and down
Smokes alil becuz of the head gasket
I have an pr4 ecu in there now
But also have an pm6

Pics will be up soon or jus text me and I can send to phone or email

Offers

judging from your thread(s), im sure you know a lot about building high hp motors. how about you try and solve the limp mode problem before you tackle building a motor cheese brain.

Quick Reply: High Power D16z6