Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Hondata or what?

Old 10-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hondata or what?

Originally Posted by kyle h.
sohc_mshue is a good guy.

A street tune is really all you need to start out with, maybe dyno later. yes crome is free, unless you want datalogging. but if you're not going to tune it yourself, don't worry about that.
There are a handful of free Honda datalogging programs on pgmfi.org, so really everything you need is free..

I do not know of any benefits hondata or neptune offers over CROME that is really useful for 99.99% of everyone out there..

I would recommend tuning your car yourself.. you get to know the car and you will need to make adjustments here and there every once in a while.... plus its cheaper
Old 10-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Crv-tec ??

BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK

Originally Posted by GaRn
There are a handful of free Honda datalogging programs on pgmfi.org, so really everything you need is free..

I do not know of any benefits hondata or neptune offers over CROME that is really useful for 99.99% of everyone out there..

I would recommend tuning your car yourself.. you get to know the car and you will need to make adjustments here and there every once in a while.... plus its cheaper

As much as that makes sense i dont know how to do so... That is why id like to find some one who will do it right the first time and show me whats what so ill know how to do it there on.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BOOSTED-EK
As much as that makes sense i dont know how to do so... That is why id like to find some one who will do it right the first time and show me whats what so ill know how to do it there on.
http://forum.pgmfi.org/

All the info you will ever need, and its free!

-venture to the CROME section
Old 10-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BOOSTED-EK
so who is this shad guy and @how much does he charge for a good safe tune?

Also does he use hondata or crome or either/or?
he is the owner of Accuracy Automotive. Call him up and talk with him. 548-9227. He might be in the middle of something,but he or Dan can answer your questions and get you setup to tune. He uses Hondata or Chrome, or AEM, whatever you want. He will reccomend Hondata though.

-Francisco
Old 10-25-2006, 03:44 PM
Right on!

da-nteg has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by kyle h.
sohc_mshue is a good guy.

A street tune is really all you need to start out with, maybe dyno later. yes crome is free, unless you want datalogging. but if you're not going to tune it yourself, don't worry about that.

Yea Matt is good at what he does
Old 10-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1

Originally Posted by RPRacing
he is the owner of Accuracy Automotive. Call him up and talk with him. 548-9227. He might be in the middle of something,but he or Dan can answer your questions and get you setup to tune. He uses Hondata or Chrome, or AEM, whatever you want. He will reccomend Hondata though.

-Francisco
Just when you call !!! j/j People say i down tune cars but it isnt true just yours? But as far as the thread goes i say go with motec m48 pro it will do whatever your heart desires. Just my 2 cents.. BTW if you buy m48 Ill tune it for free.
-shad
Old 10-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by accuracy1
Just when you call !!! j/j People say i down tune cars but it isnt true just yours? But as far as the thread goes i say go with motec m48 pro it will do whatever your heart desires. Just my 2 cents.. BTW if you buy m48 Ill tune it for free.
-shad
ha. dick. just for that one, I'm going to make you come tune the teg before Import vs. Domestics at Acabus next week. finally putting a real exhaust (3" mandrel with straight through muffler)

-Francisco
Old 10-27-2006, 04:00 AM
Registered Member

accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1

Originally Posted by RPRacing
ha. dick. just for that one, I'm going to make you come tune the teg before Import vs. Domestics at Acabus next week. finally putting a real exhaust (3" mandrel with straight through muffler)

-Francisco
Word i have to do the pink car with aem this week also. Import vs domestic only requires a muffler {4in glasspac right off the header}. Remember there is no weight limit keep it light.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

502Cvette has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: Hondata or what?

Hondata.......
Old 10-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by accuracy1
-shad
Motec for a simple lower power honda? Kinda getting pricey.

Quick Reply: Hondata or what?