Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Hondata or what?

Old 10-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RPRacing has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hondata or what?

Originally Posted by accuracy1
Word i have to do the pink car with aem this week also. Import vs domestic only requires a muffler {4in glasspac right off the header}. Remember there is no weight limit keep it light.
ha. good call. I have some gay magnaflow I'll toss flange on and run the bitch. I was going to use a 3", but fuck that. I'll try to do that this weekend and hit you up monday. I'm assuming Abacus then?
Old 10-27-2006, 05:29 PM
Registered member

GST342hp is an unknown quantity at this point

Ross at Precision Auto does very good tunes. He likes Crome but can tune with anything. I have yet to see a bad tune from Ross. Everyone that he has done a tune for has been very happy, including me; pricewise and powerwise. He knows his stuff. I recommend anyone with any type of car. His shop is located in Greenbrier in the same shop as Dyno Tuned Performance. Give him a call. 424-1918
Old 10-29-2006, 06:06 AM
B20 VTEC

frankinstine has disabled reputation

Don't know what some of the poeple know but your best option is hondata s300.
because you can tune it on the fly you know driving down the road an a friend making the changes you want. But all the others you have to ethier shut off your car and remove your ecu open it up and remove the chip put it in the tuning socket then tune it or just shut your car off. Their is a guy on ebay that has hondata s300 for sale for $495 plus $15 shipping or you can make an offer. I know all about most of the tuning software I used to use hondata s300 best bang for buck and i'm about to go back to it.