Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

i am buying a 95 integra ls

Old 03-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Auto Body Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jojoedancer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i am buying a 95 integra ls

i know a little bit about cars.
but i dont know much about engines.

i was just wondering what i should do or if i can get any suggestions what to do.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:04 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

OBD,(91 and below) OBD1 (92-95), OBD2(96 +) years of vehicles...... want some pointers...gimme a call this weekend and we can meet up ...talk cars...and see what possible outcomes you have...other than sat night (margaritas..yum) i dont believe i have much to do...ill pm you my number..
Old 03-19-2009, 01:11 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Buy it, drive it while doing research on the car and its platform. Read, Read, and More Reading.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:15 AM
Its a Man part.

8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ethan82000
obvious he knows nothing about cars. leave it as it is and daily drive it.
That's one of the dumbest statements ive read today. Did you start out knowing everything about cars.... or anything for that matter. Everyone starts somewhere and they dont need people like you downing them for not knowing and trying to learn.

To the OP'er you should let us know alittle bit more of what you want out of the car. Are you looking for a stright line speed? Do you want the car to handle well? If your looking for basic bolt ons ... such as exhaust, intake and a header. Do your research on which to buy and dont buy cheap crap. If you want the car to handle better.... I suggest a nice set of coil overs, camber kit and some good strut bars.

Tips id give you is dont buy cheap crap.. Do things right the first time. Do lots and lots and lots of research because thats a good way to learn things.

Try www.honda-tech.com
Old 03-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Auto Body Apprentice

Originally Posted by 8====D
That's one of the dumbest statements ive read today. Did you start out knowing everything about cars.... or anything for that matter. Everyone starts somewhere and they dont need people like you downing them for not knowing and trying to learn.

To the OP'er you should let us know alittle bit more of what you want out of the car. Are you looking for a stright line speed? Do you want the car to handle well? If your looking for basic bolt ons ... such as exhaust, intake and a header. Do your research on which to buy and dont buy cheap crap. If you want the car to handle better.... I suggest a nice set of coil overs, camber kit and some good strut bars.

Tips id give you is dont buy cheap crap.. Do things right the first time. Do lots and lots and lots of research because thats a good way to learn things.

Try www.honda-tech.com
thank you.

i know i am probaly going to do a new exhaust intake and headers.
but i dont even know much about anything else to do besides turbo.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Auto Body Apprentice

Originally Posted by SPAWN
OBD,(91 and below) OBD1 (92-95), OBD2(96 +) years of vehicles...... want some pointers...gimme a call this weekend and we can meet up ...talk cars...and see what possible outcomes you have...other than sat night (margaritas..yum) i dont believe i have much to do...ill pm you my number..
yeah i did a little bit of research and found out that.

thanks though.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:47 PM
Registered member

i need a civic! has disabled reputation

throw some new plugs and wires on there too. um what else..uh change oil and filterr immediatly if he/she didnt do it.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by jojoedancer
thank you.

i know i am probaly going to do a new exhaust intake and headers.
but i dont even know much about anything else to do besides turbo.

Hahahah well it is all you want but "new exhaust intake and headers" is not a very good starting point IMO. Because if you go turbo (like you stated) you are not going to need your intake, or header and that would be a waste of $. And it is header BTW, you will only need one.Also exhaust is just going to get you in trouble with a hand full of tickets and not worth the money because honestly you dont need it right now. Ok, now that being said with 2k you can find some good coil overs and probably still have some cash left over to start saving for some nice volks or something, or if you don't want to spend that much money you will prob be close to be able to buy some Rota Slipstreams or something. That is where I would start if I had a ls and 2k.

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 03-19-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Auto Body Apprentice

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Hahahah well it is all you want but "new exhaust intake and headers" is not a very good starting point IMO. Because if you go turbo (like you stated) you are not going to need your intake, or header and that would be a waste of $. And it is header BTW, you will only need one.Also exhaust is just going to get you in trouble with a hand full of tickets and not worth the money because honestly you dont need it right now. Ok, now that being said with 2k you can find some good coil overs and probably still have some cash left over to start saving for some nice volks or something, or if you don't want to spend that much money you will prob be close to be able to buy some Rota Slipstreams or something. That is where I would start if I had a ls and 2k.
thx.
but i dont know about getting a turbo because its a lot of $$
Old 03-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Registered member

i need a civic! has disabled reputation

ya youll prolly blow your motor anyway,

Quick Reply: i am buying a 95 integra ls