Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

i need brakes help

Old 09-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Needs more poke.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada
Default Re: i need brakes help

Do you have slide pins in the calipers?
Old 09-27-2009, 04:51 PM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
Do you have slide pins in the calipers?
not sure what you're talking about at all...
Old 09-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Thats probably a no then... I was having a similar problem with my sentras rear brakes. I replaced the slide pins and the problem was solved.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:16 PM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

OP updated... I'm really starting to get pissed.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:12 PM

oneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud of

doubt this is the case in any way but have you checked your parking brake cables or tried it without the parking brake cable hooked up? i didnt read through everything so not sure if its been addressed already. but just a thought
Old 10-16-2009, 07:13 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by oneslodx
doubt this is the case in any way but have you checked your parking brake cables or tried it without the parking brake cable hooked up? i didnt read through everything so not sure if its been addressed already. but just a thought
so the parking brake pedal and cables are connected to the front wheels....cool!!!

FYI they only work the rear brakes...
Old 10-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

Did he ever recheck his wheel bearings. Just because they are not loose when you are parked doesnt mean they dont move when there is pressure from driving. Also had a guy who had an eclipse on base and went to redo his brakes and rotors. New ones we ordered were the wrong size because someone had changed out the calipers from the base model to the gt model. Maybe someone tried upgrading your brakes from a different model and now they are too big and are locking up.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:27 PM

oneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud of

sorry man like i said i didnt read everything and forgot it was the front brakes..... and i know the parking brake is only the rears.. sorry honest mistake... damn way to bash people trying to help
Old 10-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546

why would the parking brake affect the front brakes? you should read things first
Old 10-16-2009, 07:30 PM

i clearly posted that i did not read through everything... sorry

Quick Reply: i need brakes help