Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

i need brakes help

Old 10-16-2009, 07:31 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: i need brakes help

Originally Posted by disheeki546
why would the parking brake affect the front brakes? you should read things first
Originally Posted by oneslodx
... damn way to bash people trying to help
lol
Old 10-16-2009, 09:02 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by 03dgcoupe
Did he ever recheck his wheel bearings. Just because they are not loose when you are parked doesnt mean they dont move when there is pressure from driving. Also had a guy who had an eclipse on base and went to redo his brakes and rotors. New ones we ordered were the wrong size because someone had changed out the calipers from the base model to the gt model. Maybe someone tried upgrading your brakes from a different model and now they are too big and are locking up.
if his brakes are dragging, it wouldnt be a wheel bearing. I thought the same thing at first, but after reading more I retract that staement.

this is a really strange problem lol.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Registered Member

1.8Crx has disabled reputation

im having the same damn prob man replaced everything twice and nothing is working if someone can help you please help me also i am tired of buying brakes rotors and parts for the brakes
Old 06-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

Marthewicked has disabled reputation

Wow....stumped as well.....ok lift the car up and take the wheels off...Shift to gear and give little bet a fuel while you look at the brakes and have someone behind the wheel......You should able to see what's going on...
Old 06-04-2010, 05:35 PM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Marthewicked
Wow....stumped as well.....ok lift the car up and take the wheels off...Shift to gear and give little bet a fuel while you look at the brakes and have someone behind the wheel......You should able to see what's going on...
Originally Posted by 1.8Crx
im having the same damn prob man replaced everything twice and nothing is working if someone can help you please help me also i am tired of buying brakes rotors and parts for the brakes
Look at the date....
Old 06-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Make your own thread. Seriously.