Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

It's about time for more power. 99 SI

Old 03-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Its a Man part.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's about time for more power. 99 SI

Im not sure the brand of exhaust to suggest to you... There is a muffler that is flat black and looks basicly stock and will yelled good performance. I forget who makes it tho... just search flat black muffler on google. As far as header id suggest a toda or hytech... those are some of the best NA headers. If you cant afford those...replicas are a good option. As far as intake.. The passwordjdm whale dick intake will yelled good numbers for you.. There are a bunch of intake manifolds... Im using a AEBS which are very decent and priced quite well.

From there you can do Type R cams... Cam gears.. upgrade your valve train and tune it.. and you will have a good b16 setup.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:29 PM
uhh.. what?

idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly

Originally Posted by 8====D
Im not sure the brand of exhaust to suggest to you... There is a muffler that is flat black and looks basicly stock and will yelled good performance. I forget who makes it tho... just search flat black muffler on google. As far as header id suggest a toda or hytech... those are some of the best NA headers. If you cant afford those...replicas are a good option. As far as intake.. The passwordjdm whale dick intake will yelled good numbers for you.. There are a bunch of intake manifolds... Im using a AEBS which are very decent and priced quite well.

From there you can do Type R cams... Cam gears.. upgrade your valve train and tune it.. and you will have a good b16 setup.
yield? lol
and i think the muffler you're thinking of is called vibrant? is that it?
Old 03-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

What's your budget?
Old 03-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Its a Man part.

8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by idkmybffEM1ly
yield? lol
and i think the muffler you're thinking of is called vibrant? is that it?
Alright thanks for the correction of my spelling failure.

Yes thats the muffler Im speaking of I think.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:30 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Get this, shit is so gnar.
http://www.turbonator.com/