Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

jdmd15b

Old 01-10-2010, 08:44 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: jdmd15b

Originally Posted by B-Well
yes they are.

and bring it down here to livauto and we'll get you tuned, just ask for bwell lol
he'll never get it tuned...doug will run that FMU forever...or atleast until i rip that shit off his car so he has to go get a tune.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by B-Well
yes they are.

and bring it down here to livauto and we'll get you tuned, just ask for bwell lol
Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
he'll never get it tuned...doug will run that FMU forever...or atleast until i rip that shit off his car so he has to go get a tune.
I'll get it tuned when I can afford to get it tuned... I'm not out burning up the track or red lining it every chance I get so I'm not worried bout detonating it... I still gotta put my exhaust back on (or part of it) and get a bung welded in, get a wideband, get s300 and I know theres more I'm missing...
Old 01-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

jdmchef jdmchef

i understand i can pt down numbers easy with a d series but im just lloking to rebuild my motor wkith a build with aftermarket parts. i have to go to school in miami and im looking to go aftermarket instead of oem parts