Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

kouki hood with zenki fenders

Old 11-11-2007, 12:37 AM
ken
UTRASP33D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken
Default Re: kouki hood with zenki fenders

i think you might be able to do it, but you will have to remove the grill and have a big ass ugly gap use a zenki bumper... your gonna have gaps all over, but if you dont give a damn about clean stock looks, rice it out. i have a friend with a stock s14 hood you could try with, and if all else fails you can buy his umper and one useable fender
Old 11-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia

And I like that those eyebrows make the car look stoned/sleepy. S13s don't get all the fun!
sleepy eyes on S13 are so 2004!!
Old 11-11-2007, 09:01 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jdm h22a civic
lol.....i was gonna be weird and run a kouki hood and kouki headlights along with zenki fenders and zenki corner lights. i dont want to do a full conversion but i mainly want the kouki headlights. i am planning on getting a cf hood and some HID headlights and if possible i would rather get the kouki hood and headlights because the look of them is more aggressive
that will look like shit

just buy a kit
hood
over fenders
=
cheap front end conversion
Old 11-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

jdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura aboutjdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura aboutjdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura about

ok i'll just do a complete kouki front end conversion
Old 11-11-2007, 10:29 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jdm h22a civic
ok i'll just do a complete kouki front end conversion
if you go the after market route it can be really affordable

the most expensive thing will be headlights and sidemarkers and that is if you buy them brand new
Old 11-11-2007, 01:43 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

You can get the new hotness in Japan...which ebay sells now...dual halogen headlights for like 100 bucks. Corners for like 50, JDM bumper for 250-300, side markers for another 50-80, JDM grill 100-140...and I should hopefully have some kouki side skirts for sale here soon.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

jdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura aboutjdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura aboutjdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura about

well if anyone has some kouki parts for the front end conversion for sale let me know. i will probably go after market for the front bumper because the factory one really covers up the intercooler to much. but if any of yall have anything for sale let me know. thanks for all the advice because i had no clue, i have been a honda person and just got into the nissan game so i appreciate the advice. i will be getting a carbon fiber hood, the metal fenders, oem headlights, and a aftemarket front bumper. is it absolutely necessary to get the radiator support?