Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Kpro tuning??

Old 01-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Still spinnin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n
Default Re: Kpro tuning??

Take it to Accuracy
Old 01-11-2009, 10:53 AM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by dXXX96civic
when you start it, it will idle high for a min and then it warms up and starts bucking from 1K to about 2K. It will do that forever if you let it. I am just trying to tune it enough to get it to the lift to put the exhaust on. the only CEL it ever through was for the IAT because it wasnt plugged in, other than that it is pretty much confusing. I noticed last time I was datalogging, it did not seem like the #2 cam was fluctuating on the Kpro. I am checking that out also. Pretty much alot of fine tuning, seems like I cannot find someone who has swapped the Z3 yet with any info up. Guess I better doc everything and post it all over....
There is a geo around here somehwere that posted up his z3 swap.

Originally Posted by Bigavel
Take it to Accuracy
kinda hard considering he can't even get it to the shop for an exhaust. lol but yea he needs too.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:54 AM
make 7 UP yours

dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute

on the MAP, I can switch to the intake side and run it there also and use the orig sensor, have the one off the RSX TB right now but with the RBC you are 'supposed' to run on the TB side when you convert it over, not sure why the hell it would matter cept for the thick ass Karcepts plate but its something I can try
Old 01-11-2009, 10:55 AM
make 7 UP yours

dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute

I think I seen that one, not much tech in the post though, just final and I got to say a Geo with that swap is one interesting concept, would like to see that one in person
Old 01-11-2009, 10:57 AM
make 7 UP yours

I want to take it in and get a good street tune on it and eventually go for a dyno tune but still not sure if I am going to boost or not.... could run street tune until then though, if I get to that
Old 01-11-2009, 10:57 AM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

I think I seen that one, not much tech in the post though, just final and I got to say a Geo with that swap is one interesting concept, would like to see that one in person
Try contacting that shop that i posted a link too. Lately they have seemed more responsive. They should be able to help you considering they are the only other people i know of that are running kpro on the z3.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

I want to take it in and get a good street tune on it and eventually go for a dyno tune but still not sure if I am going to boost or not.... could run street tune until then though, if I get to that
PM Jarrod he can put you on someone thatll give you a good street tune
Old 01-11-2009, 11:02 AM
make 7 UP yours

Yea, I have talked with Jarrod a couple times on some other things, I will PM him some time
Old 01-11-2009, 11:36 AM
make 7 UP yours

PM's sent off, looks like they haven't been too active in that particular thread in a while though so we will see
Old 01-11-2009, 02:22 PM
make 7 UP yours

Tried varying the duty cycle on the IAC, did not seem to do shit, also disabled it and still did the same thing, pretty sure that the IAC is the problem, loaded three different base maps from the kmanager and still no difference in the bucking idle after warm up. going to hunt down an IAC, modify it to fit and then go from there, kind of sucks, hate waiting on parts