Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Low Profile Tire Mounting

Old 06-13-2008 | 03:12 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of
Default Low Profile Tire Mounting

I need someone to mount 215/35/19's and 235/35/19's

Does anyone have the proper equipment to mount these for me? You must be able to guarantee that you will not damage the wheels.

Please contact me if you can help me out. Thank you.

Scott
Old 06-13-2008 | 03:27 PM
Grippin the Grain

importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic
Default Re: Low Profile Tire Mounting

Are they standard mount or reverse mount?
Old 06-13-2008 | 03:30 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Scott... Rex Harris is a member of the Beachcombers Corvette Club and runs Performance Tire/Wheel on the side. He has the latest hunter equipment and works mostly on high end stuff. I've had him do my CCWs multiple times and I know he's done Rich's HREs and CCWs a few times.

He's pricey at $50/wheel as he road roce balances everything. Let me know if you want his contact info.
Old 06-13-2008 | 03:38 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

No one can guarantee they won't damage your wheel.... Shit happens.
Old 06-13-2008 | 09:58 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Scott... Rex Harris is a member of the Beachcombers Corvette Club and runs Performance Tire/Wheel on the side. He has the latest hunter equipment and works mostly on high end stuff. I've had him do my CCWs multiple times and I know he's done Rich's HREs and CCWs a few times.

He's pricey at $50/wheel as he road roce balances everything. Let me know if you want his contact info.
Sure Bryan, I will give him a shout and see what we can work out. I don't really need them balanced just mounted.
Old 06-13-2008 | 10:00 PM
Registered member

jdm2u has disabled reputation

were u located if n nova i know a place if fredericksburg little tire does them
Old 06-14-2008 | 06:07 AM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

I always have PTuning in Manassas VA mount my low profile tires. I run a 225/35/19 tire.
Old 06-14-2008 | 07:18 AM
Asshole Supreme

Thanks guys, I am in Va Beach though. I do appreciate the replies.
Old 06-14-2008 | 07:47 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

The guy Rich uses charges $50/wheel w/o balancing, IIRC. I called to have my Gram Lights done, but Tony ended up doing it.
Old 06-14-2008 | 07:48 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

One of the key parts is how wide of a wheel those tires on going on.

Quick Reply: Low Profile Tire Mounting