Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

LS Turbo

Old 11-20-2006, 09:21 AM
Classified Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: LS Turbo

Originally Posted by RudeLude83
LS Turbo.......mhmmm. If you dont go Chrome, use greddy E-Manage for tuning. Its reliable and inexpensive as well. I have had three turbo'd cars tuned with E-Manage and havent run into any problems with it yet. For a turbo, you should def get a t3/t4 with around 50 or 57 trim. I just got my Integra back this weekend from getting all the work done and getting tuned on emanage and Im impressed even running low, low boost. Hope you the best on your project.
running good shane ???
Old 11-20-2006, 01:26 PM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

Not trying to bash anyone.......... For the price of emanage, I would rather use Crome or Uberdata. It is a better device for tuning, especially for boosted applications.

Dont waste your money on cam gears. You do not need that yet. One thing you must remember tho, there is no such thing as an inexpensive turbo project. I dont care what everybody else say. If you want something decent, clean, efficient, and reliable, you'll have to drop some cash. Tuning alone will cost you a couple of hundred bucks. Then you'll notice that you should also have an upgraded exhaust system <---- more $$$ needed there.

Do NOT use an FMU. Do NOT buy any SSAUTOchrome or XSPower turbo parts. If you do this, there is no point on even getting upgraded cams, cam gears, intake manifold, blah blah blah..... Goodluck.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:09 PM
time for a change

SmallBlock_DC2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FOBBY
running good shane ???
running well besides that im running stock ls exhaust......help me plz fobby haha
Old 11-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Turtle Salad

EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi

t3/t4 57trim +1

Not an Ls motor but will give you an idea
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...t=dyno+results
Old 11-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

Ls project has disabled reputation

thx you guys have been mayor help
Old 11-20-2006, 11:17 PM
we PARTYIN!

1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thermal
Not trying to bash anyone.......... For the price of emanage, I would rather use Crome or Uberdata. It is a better device for tuning, especially for boosted applications.

Dont waste your money on cam gears. You do not need that yet. One thing you must remember tho, there is no such thing as an inexpensive turbo project. I dont care what everybody else say. If you want something decent, clean, efficient, and reliable, you'll have to drop some cash. Tuning alone will cost you a couple of hundred bucks. Then you'll notice that you should also have an upgraded exhaust system <---- more $$$ needed there.

Do NOT use an FMU. Do NOT buy any SSAUTOchrome or XSPower turbo parts. If you do this, there is no point on even getting upgraded cams, cam gears, intake manifold, blah blah blah..... Goodluck.

lol beat me too it.

i have a hondata s100 w boost for an ls chip for sale if you want it. $100?
Old 11-21-2006, 05:10 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

We put a SC61 on a 100% stock ls and made 327whp...I would go with a smaller turbo though to give you more of a usable powerband.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:14 AM
To old for this shit

P5errington has disabled reputation

Got a Skunk2 pro series manifold, Bored TB and 440 Injectors for sale, start you off in the right direction for going Turbo. Check my threads.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:36 PM
time for a change

SmallBlock_DC2 is an unknown quantity at this point

You should meet in the middle and go with a .50 trim, but I'm no expert on the topic.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:38 PM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

I'd go with a minimum of 57 trim. More volume, less boost.

Quick Reply: LS Turbo