Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

LS/VTEC losin top end power???

Old 08-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg
Default Re: LS/VTEC losin top end power???

Originally Posted by slow91crx
I jus asked a simple question to see what people would say. i didnt ask for a cocky fag who thinks he knows it all.
what the fuck was the point of the question then? what a dick..
Old 08-22-2010, 04:38 AM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts

im have it put on the dyno and see where it is and then get it tuned. the tuned p06 is running it but not the right tune. I jus asked a simple question to see what people would say. i didnt ask for a cocky fag who thinks he knows it all. i have ran a damn p28 on a type r before and i know what car they come from. i have a stock ex coupe in the drive way. but thanks
You are a dumbass. That "cocky" guy is the best source of info on this forum when it comes to this stuff. Stop asking questions you know the answer to.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:07 AM
Registered Member

ek20rdusty has disabled reputation

so let me get this straight, a p28 is for a d16 and when you change cams you should get a tune. Because I hydro locked my b16a(jdm) a ways back and had to rebuild it. I put type R cams in it and adjusted the valves, but didnt realize it changed alot. So what ecu do you recommend for a jdm b16?
Old 08-22-2010, 08:42 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by ek20rdusty
so let me get this straight, a p28 is for a d16 and when you change cams you should get a tune. Because I hydro locked my b16a(jdm) a ways back and had to rebuild it. I put type R cams in it and adjusted the valves, but didnt realize it changed alot. So what ecu do you recommend for a jdm b16?
Either a P30 (small case JDM or large case USDM will both work) or P28. They're identical ECUs but the P28 lacks the knock sensor board so the P30 is arguably the better choice. If you already have a P28 it will work perfectly well though. A P28 will run P30 tunes with the knock sensor disabled in the tuning program.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:12 PM
ಠ____ಠ

onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr

Originally Posted by sickdime
just get your junk tuned and good luck.
this, PM me for a street tune if desired.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:18 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

im have it put on the dyno and see where it is and then get it tuned. the tuned p06 is running it but not the right tune. I jus asked a simple question to see what people would say. i didnt ask for a cocky fag who thinks he knows it all. i have ran a damn p28 on a type r before and i know what car they come from. i have a stock ex coupe in the drive way. but thanks
do you not pay attention in here? Fabrik8 answers just about every question in here and does it WITHOUT being questioned by others take his advice and dont be the fag yourself