Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

LT1 swap build

Old 05-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dizzyninja has disabled reputation
Default Re: LT1 swap build

Originally Posted by POS DSM
I twisted your mom like a pretzel
my mom is dead you prick why can people just answer the questions people ask other then acting like a 12 year old
Old 05-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Registered Member

didnt know you were into Necrophilia
Old 05-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by dizzyninja
my mom is dead you prick why can people just answer the questions people ask other then acting like a 12 year old
Your answer is between www. and .com
Old 05-08-2011, 05:44 PM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Honestly, if you want decent opinions, you are on the wrong forum. VaDriven specializes in faggotry and trolling. This isn't an automotive enthusiast community.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FObangah
Honestly, if you want decent opinions, you are on the wrong forum. VaDriven specializes in faggotry and trolling. This isn't an automotive enthusiast community.
i noticed it seems like theres a bunch of kids whose balls haven't dropped on here i only joined because i live in va and i figured there might be some people who know some places that are local or near by that can help me out on my build
Old 05-08-2011, 05:57 PM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

i noticed it seems like theres a bunch of kids whose balls haven't dropped on here i only joined because i live in va and i figured there might be some people who know some places that are local or near by that can help me out on my build
Did you ever think about going to your local track and asking around? Plenty of people are willing to brag about the people that do good work for them.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:32 PM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

im 24 by the way and i have no experience in welding or how to install a roll cage. I have always like the lt1 motor just because its a cast iron block people look down on it and say dont wast the money and upgrade to the ls1. the LT1 has potential and i want the car reenforced since it has t tops so what ever HP or torque i get out of the motor it dont twist my car like a pretzel
LT1 is an outdated motor and the market for most of the parts are shit. I would say just do a LS1 swap and if you want a cast iron block, grab a truck block out of a newer truck. The block is the same as the LSx motors and cast iron. Then just swap LSx components to it. You have plenty of motor for street and or track. As far as the cage goes, find someone that can do the install if you don't know how. It'll save you time and it will be done right the first time. But a mildly built LT1 will not twist your frame.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:51 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Summabitch
But a mildly built LT1 will not twist your frame.
Sure it will.

That's mad fucking power right there
Old 05-08-2011, 10:36 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Sure it will.

That's mad fucking power right there
Fuck a pretzel.

That car is gunna be Twizzler status after he gets that LT1 purring.