Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

More hp and mpg's

Old 09-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VinnyE has disabled reputation
Default More hp and mpg's

So I'm kinda new to the whole car thing but it seems like a good hobby to get into.
I have a 2004 dodge neon sxt and I was wondering how I could get more mpg and hp?
Should I buy a cold air intake?
Electric fan?
What brands do you recommend and what should I do to my car?
Thanks
Old 09-16-2010, 04:00 PM
GTFO.

dobey has disabled reputation
Default Re: More hp and mpg's

Trade it for a car with more mpg and hp.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:04 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Oh god. I can't believe a guy with only 26 posts actually made a reasonable post. Listen to him. Please, electric fan...lulz
Old 09-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

Haha well I had a 2001 chevy impala ls and it only got around 24 mpgs and that got totaled so I bought this neon for 3300. I'm not really interested in making it fast seeing how it's a 4 cylinder automatic I just want more miles for my money and have it sound half decent
Old 09-16-2010, 04:29 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

INB4Vadrivenrape
Old 09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

mysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these parts

When the HP goes up the mpg goes down . It's either u wana go fast or go far . U can only go far fast on a plane
Old 09-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

Okay but just so I'm clear on this the more air you get to the engine the better the car runs is that correct?
Should I but a k and n cold air intake, are they worth the money? Or should I get something else?
Old 09-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by VinnyE
Okay but just so I'm clear on this the more air you get to the engine the better the car runs is that correct?
Should I but a k and n cold air intake, are they worth the money? Or should I get something else?
Look, I am gonna be nice. You need to GOOGLE and RESEARCH this shit. Leave this site, and do not come back.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

mysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VinnyE
Yea . No . An yes . U shouldagotahonda
Old 09-16-2010, 05:03 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

go with that electric fan you mentioned. moar hp's and moar mpg's fo sho.

Quick Reply: More hp and mpg's