Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

NA pistons ordered instead of Turbo ones !?

Old 04-16-2012, 07:07 PM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts
Default Re: NA pistons ordered instead of Turbo ones !?

just to update this i ended up ordering a new oil squirter through frsport and I'm currently working on installing the cams with rocker stoppers.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Smart guy keeping the squirter.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:31 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Problems keeping the oil cool? Ever thought of solving this head-scratcher of a problem with the addition of an oil cooler?
I think laserspeeddemon is missing a few points.

High HP drag DSMs lost them because they frankly didn't need them for 10 second passes with forged pistons and some forged pistons had clearance issues with them. It for some reason became a cool thing to block off your oil squirters in your "built" DSM street car for no reason except they saw actual race motors doing it.

And blocking them off doesn't lower oil pressure, it raises it pretty significantly.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:23 PM
U LòÓk Mad !!

CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Smart guy keeping the squirter.
Yes, I figure specific pieces like that are in the block for a reason. I understand besides lubrication they are important for direct cooling of the pistons. I would not of felt right putting the motor back together without them.