Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Old Oil/ Anti-freeze / tranny fluid disposal?

Old 04-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond reputetcraven92 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Old Oil/ Anti-freeze / tranny fluid disposal?

Yea, I just said I needed to dump my oil at autozone. They don't know there is water in there besides it all gets filtered and recycled so it won't matter in the end.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:53 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by Royal Durple
lol at your poor attempt to justify that idiotic statement with sarcasm...ha

And most definitely this too.
LOLOLOL @ you thinking I pour oil in my yard. I put that shit right back in the container it comes in and take it to autozone with no problems.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:56 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

LOL i take multuple containers to autozone and dump them in the vat. its not like they actually sift through it...i mean every once and a while a truck comes and sucks it all away, i could care less if its oil/antifreeze/piss
Old 04-10-2011, 12:57 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by -__-
LOL i take multuple containers to autozone and dump them in the vat. its not like they actually sift through it...i mean every once and a while a truck comes and sucks it all away, i could care less if its oil/antifreeze/piss
Yeah, oil and water don't mix so it doesn't matter anyways
Old 04-11-2011, 10:17 AM

aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace

Originally Posted by sleeperteg
this.

/thread
Originally Posted by tcraven92
Yea, I just said I needed to dump my oil at autozone. They don't know there is water in there besides it all gets filtered and recycled so it won't matter in the end.
I took it to advanced and did not tell them there was water in it and the guy comes back and shoves the catch can back into my hands saying they cant take it caz it has water in it. then runs back behind the counter lol. like it had aids. when i asked them where i could go, they didnt really know much for sure
Old 04-11-2011, 10:21 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Ay yo'. Ryan's right.... where do you think oil comes from brah? It only makes sense to dig a hole and put it back where it came from. It's not rocket science.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:16 PM

aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace

fuck it, might as well burn it
Old 04-11-2011, 09:26 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

go to autozone, they let you dump it yourself.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by -__-
go to autozone, they let you dump it yourself.
WIN
Old 04-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

Originally Posted by aniretaKrace
I took it to advanced and did not tell them there was water in it and the guy comes back and shoves the catch can back into my hands saying they cant take it caz it has water in it. then runs back behind the counter lol. like it had aids. when i asked them where i could go, they didnt really know much for sure
What Advanced are you going to? Whenever I go dump oil I walk in with the container and ask which direction their oil recycling container is. One of the employees points me to where it is, I dump the oil, then I leave. I've never had one of them dump it for me.

Sounds to me like you're doing it wrong.