Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Open Headers on 3.5L Dodge Charger?

Old 05-10-2012, 09:00 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Open Headers on 3.5L Dodge Charger?

Originally Posted by dware94
hahahah by what you are all saying basically made my mind up
Unless you like being a fucking idiot
Old 05-10-2012, 09:01 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

hahahah by what you are all saying basically made my mind up
by what you asked us, we basically made our minds up too.
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Don't know much about this particular aspect of the vehicle but I'm wondering what are the pros and cons of running open headers on a 3.5L... will it increase sound or horespower or anything etc.. let me know thanks!
Don't listen to these haters. You'll actually get a much better sound and almost double the horsepower as well as reliability. Cops won't bother you because they'll respect the work that's been done to it. The two other things I would do is ditch the air filter and run it open, as that will really let the motor breathe, and drain about half of the motor oil so it will let the engine rev more smoothly instead of slowing it down with all that sticky oil.
Registered member

dware94 dware94 dware94 dware94 dware94 dware94 dware94 dware94 dware94 dware94 dware94

hahaha
Old 05-10-2012, 09:03 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Don't listen to these haters. You'll actually get a much better sound and almost double the horsepower as well as reliability. Cops won't bother you because they'll respect the work that's been done to it. The two other things I would do is ditch the air filter and run it open, as that will really let the motor breathe, and drain about half of the motor oil so it will let the engine rev more smoothly instead of slowing it down with all that sticky oil.
mutha fuckin right, son
Old 05-10-2012, 09:06 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Old 05-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

didnt we just have a similar thread to this except the kid wanted to take off his axleback?

EDIT: did he just ask if its going to INCREASE THE SOUND

lmao I wish I could see the mechanics face when he asks to take everything off except the headers

Last edited by twinturbomeow; 05-10-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:44 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

I'm willing to bet this guy didn't graduate from high school.