Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Paint?

Old 12-16-2005, 05:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Paint?

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
not if he runs it in 30 different places. if hes going to use base clear he really should practice spraying clear first.

The first time that I sprayed clear I had one run in it. I am not saying that he does not need to practice some, but he will have to practice on single stage too, I just think that it is easier to fix a screw up with base clear than single stage.
Old 12-19-2005, 11:34 PM
<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz
Default Re: Paint?

I'm trying to talk my dad into selling my old truck to pay for getting my car painted. I'd rather have it done right if I can. If we haven't gotten rid of the damn thing by Feb, I'll just do it myself. Both you guys make good points as to going with either a base/clear or a single stage. I trust myself to do a good job with a little practice, but you never know. My dad is being gay about selling my truck, he wants to fix it up to get the most for it, but I think we'd just break even compared to just selling it as is.