Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Prelude exhaust

Old 11-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Touge D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Prelude exhaust

Originally Posted by DaLuded
I've got to rev the hell out of it to keep it in vtec between shifts. Otherwise I love it because the car stays in its powerband longer (i.e 2nd gear tops out at over 70 before shifting to third) I think Dave is the only other person on this board that has ridden in it with its current setup and its a night and day difference over a stock 5th gen.
I had a 4th gen with JDM H22A and F22 trans.. the only time i fell out of VTEC was 1st into 2nd...then i stayed in VTEC every gear shifting at 8k... 2nd gear went to 80mph, 3rd went to about 113, then I dont even know what 4th or 5th would've done because I had a limter on my ECU...(jdm p13)

it was a badass highway car...with some simple boltons, gutted and 215 Falken Azenis I've pulled some crazy cars with it. I loved it
Old 11-30-2006, 07:11 PM
f'n bat country son!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Prelude exhaust

Originally Posted by Touge D
I had a 4th gen with JDM H22A and F22 trans.. the only time i fell out of VTEC was 1st into 2nd...then i stayed in VTEC every gear shifting at 8k... 2nd gear went to 80mph, 3rd went to about 113, then I dont even know what 4th or 5th would've done because I had a limter on my ECU...(jdm p13)

it was a badass highway car...with some simple boltons, gutted and 215 Falken Azenis I've pulled some crazy cars with it. I loved it

Haha sounds about right. The ECU they put in my car when they swapped it was a chipped Buddy Club ECU (I didn't even know Buddy Club made/chipped ECUs) so it doesn't have a limiter.

Originally Posted by Uh_Dave
Chris I hate you! Yes that is a very nice set up. Killed me in my da I miss you *****! Cal lme bitch!
In Dave's defense since his DA was running a poor man's hype r motor, I ran him when he wasn't tuned and I was barely pulling on him. The only reason I won was because of the longer gears. It was one of the best runs I had in that car because it was so damn close