Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Problems with the taillights

Old 11-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Living in the keys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Problems with the taillights

help?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:22 PM
Living in the keys

coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts

help
Old 11-30-2006, 03:23 PM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

take it to a shop.... its not that hard
Old 11-30-2006, 03:32 PM
Living in the keys

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
take it to a shop.... its not that hard
you know anybody that works on volkswagens?
Old 11-30-2006, 04:02 PM
Living in the keys

who knows someone that works on volkswagens?
Old 11-30-2006, 04:21 PM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

any shop will work on it, its electronic. if not take it to a dealership... seriously....
Old 11-30-2006, 04:28 PM
Living in the keys

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
any shop will work on it, its electronic. if not take it to a dealership... seriously....
yeah i took it to a shop in military highway they were asking 100 dollars just to look at it and the last time i took it to the the dealership were a bought the car i just want them to fix the water pump and i ended paying a tow truck to take it back to the dealership and then they try to charge me 260 bucks. thats why im looking for some one that works on volkswagens.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Living in the keys

i still looking for help!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Living in the keys

need some numbers from people that can help me with the lights, i came back from another place, them assholes dont want to tell me what was wrong with the car but they said, "well we can troubleshoot the car, but is gonna cost you 70 dollars an hour plus the cost off the part that broke or mess up in the car, well i cant tell you how long is gonna be". so please if you guys know anybody that can work with volkswagens and can help me fix my problem with a resonable price let me know.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

Replace your bulbs.