Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Problems with the taillights

Old 12-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Living in the keys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Problems with the taillights

Originally Posted by Uh_Dave
Replace your bulbs.
i checked the bulbs and change them including the reverse lights bulbs didnt work. I also checked the fuse box and is not it. thank you tho
Old 12-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Living in the keys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Problems with the taillights

anyone help me?