Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

a really good dyno Tune shop?????

Old 08-27-2004, 05:42 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brokedown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: a really good dyno Tune shop?????

Originally Posted by PoS hYbRiD
Dyno Tuned Performance , Located by greenbriar on Executive Court ... heres the info
Dyno Tuned Performance Inc.
(757) 549-3966
Chesapeake, VA 23320

Talk to Brent , tell him Brian with the black GTI sent you , he knows his shit and is a nice guy too.

thanks bro
Old 08-27-2004, 06:38 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Dyno Tuned Performance , Located by greenbriar on Executive Court ... heres the info
Dyno Tuned Performance Inc.
(757) 549-3966
Chesapeake, VA 23320

Talk to Brent , tell him Brian with the black GTI sent you , he knows his shit and is a nice guy too.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:38 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Old 08-27-2004, 07:25 AM

QIKPNY is an unknown quantity at this point

We read A/F via the bung in the exhaust, we just feel it is more accurate. I can load the program that comes with the A/F wideband and data log the results which can be printed. If you have a laptop, we can even put the software on your computer and data log it so you can take it with you
Old 08-28-2004, 12:46 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by QIKPNY
We read A/F via the bung in the exhaust, we just feel it is more accurate. I can load the program that comes with the A/F wideband and data log the results which can be printed. If you have a laptop, we can even put the software on your computer and data log it so you can take it with you
they quoted me $500 for a good tune. thats B/S!!!!!!!!!

dyno tune said $200 hr
Old 08-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

no , DTP is $125 an hour , if you are doing the tuning , alittle more if they are doing the tuning.
Old 08-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Stangsta
yea , where do you go ???? The good ole butt dyno ???
Old 08-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Old School Beast

Originally Posted by QIKPNY
yes , i know what your sayin , so $100 per hour is with a/f readout .... all i need is a dyno , that will tell me a/f , i dont need to log it , or printouts , just need to do some tweaking , i dont have my own wideband , but there is one on the dyno correct ??? And also what brand dyno do you use.
Old 08-29-2004, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

no , DTP is $125 an hour , if you are doing the tuning , alittle more if they are doing the tuning.

exactly its $125 if i do it but $200 per hr if the shop does it. i had my car tunned at Pann Auto in SD for a $100 an hour. im just spoiled i guess.....anyone wanna teach me how to use the wide band o2 to tune?????
Old 08-29-2004, 02:30 PM

QIKPNY is an unknown quantity at this point

yes , i know what your sayin , so $100 per hour is with a/f readout .... all i need is a dyno , that will tell me a/f , i dont need to log it , or printouts , just need to do some tweaking , i dont have my own wideband , but there is one on the dyno correct ??? And also what brand dyno do you use.

Dyno is a DynoJet 248H. Air Fuel is read via an Innovative LM-1 Wideband Air to Fuel meter.....accurate shit

Last edited by QIKPNY; 08-29-2004 at 08:23 PM.

Quick Reply: a really good dyno Tune shop?????