Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Sleeper!

Old 06-28-2004 | 07:25 PM
TRBO-ESI

iatotofts has disabled reputation
Default Sleeper!

Say you have this car thats by far a pretty alright sleeper, nothin riced or anything, all stock looking, and ur on the I64.. how do you get someone to mess with you?!?!? I've tried believe me, my car is extremely quiet, not dropped, or altered and no one will even toss so much as a glance my way, the best comp I get is when I ask my friends to mess around on the highway.. and thats gettin way too old!!!
-Just some guy-
Old 06-28-2004 | 07:48 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Sleeper!

It might be your headgasket. Go to Advance or Autozone and have your codes pulled. When's the last time you changed your PCV valve?
Old 06-28-2004 | 08:15 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

try changing the clutch belt
Old 06-28-2004 | 08:27 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

The apc clutch worked for me. I glows w/ the music.
Old 06-28-2004 | 08:33 PM
TRBO-ESI

iatotofts has disabled reputation

i'm confused.. i'm talkin about trying to get people to race my on the highway, and you guys are naming parts like headgaskets?? i'm just stating the oximoron of a sleeper, if it looks like nothin is done to is, then it's hard as hell to get anyone to race you on the highway
Old 06-28-2004 | 08:38 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

you posted in "tech talk" we are trying to help you diagnose your problems! if you do not want suggestions then post in the right forum.
Old 06-28-2004 | 08:42 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by iatotofts
i'm confused.. i'm talkin about trying to get people to race my on the highway, and you guys are naming parts like headgaskets?? i'm just stating the oximoron of a sleeper, if it looks like nothin is done to is, then it's hard as hell to get anyone to race you on the highway
Rev till you hit your rev limiter. Stay in it for a few minutes. Im pretty sure someone will wanna race then.
Old 06-28-2004 | 08:43 PM
Registered Member

BTW Street racing is gay. Find a new hobby.....Like drifting.
Old 06-28-2004 | 08:43 PM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
Rev till you hit your rev limiter. Stay in it for a few minutes. Im pretty sure someone will wanna race then.
Did you race tonight, Bobby?
Old 06-28-2004 | 08:45 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Topless350z
Did you race tonight, Bobby?

Yep and I won. I raced myself. Just like masturbation....I came out on top. im teh winnar

BTW no my car sucks. I barley made it home. the Z's down for the count