Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

SPUTTERING HELP!!!

Old 02-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts
Default Re: SPUTTERING HELP!!!

im tryin too get the pics up but its not letting me
Old 02-22-2012, 02:37 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

What's not letting you?
Old 02-22-2012, 02:40 PM
Registered member

dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts

with the upload pics i put an video up too
Originally Posted by Odyssey
What's not letting you?
Old 02-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

I saw the video on youtube. Where are you trying to upload the pics to? That's what I was asking.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Registered member

oh okay in i just found it is too big any other sites i can upload them too
I saw the video on youtube. Where are you trying to upload the pics to? That's what I was asking.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Registered member

Old 02-22-2012, 02:49 PM
Registered member

Old 02-22-2012, 02:54 PM
Previously Odyssey

I was about to say too big a file? photobucket free has up to 5 MB each or 2048 x 1536 resolution.

But wow at how that looks.

While you have the ignition coil out, you can check its' primary and secondary winding resistances. Can not remember what what the specs are. Would have to find it in the FSM.

And the 2 wires that bolt with those little screws at the bottom of the ignition coil, is that area really rusted? If so, That could be a big problem.

Last edited by Odysseus Prime; 02-22-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Registered member

all of its pretty rusty dude nd ima try too clean it nd put new screws in
I was about to say too big a file? photobucket free has up to 5 MB each or 2048 x 1536 resolution.

But wow at how that looks.

While you have the ignition coil out, you can check its' primary and secondary winding resistances. Can not remember what what the specs are

And the 2 wires that bolt with those little screws at the bottom of the ignition coil, is that area really rusted? If so, That could be a big problem.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Previously Odyssey

I believe the Y7 has a TEC coil (Mine does) so look at that one. Simple test to check. Just do it inside at room temperature.

Just make sure your DMM is set to resistance-OHMS and is in the right range for what you are testing (.63 ohms-----or 19k ohms) unless you have one with an auto−range feature and this will be done for you.

Last edited by Odysseus Prime; 02-22-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Quick Reply: SPUTTERING HELP!!!