Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

tuning

Old 06-11-2009, 04:01 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedteg has disabled reputation
Default Re: tuning

yea, and then i have to search through 100 posts to possibly find his number, ill ask first next time!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 04:04 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by boostedteg
yea, and then i have to search through 100 posts to possibly find his number, ill ask first next time!!!
I was talking about your original question dumbass. Next time just do a search on Tuning. Seriously this site has been around for along ass time, you'll find what you need.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:38 AM
Registered member

why would i go through the trouble to search for something, when the info could be brought to me DUMBASS, didnt know there were rules on what i could makes threds about!! THATS WHY ITS CALLED TECH TALK, HIT THE BACK BUTTON, AND LOOK AT HOW MANY DUMB FUCKING QUESTIONS THERE ARE IN THIS SECTION!!! your being a fucking retard, just leave it alone!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 04:40 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

you mad?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Carolina Kracker

quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26

the search button is a great tool. when that does not work out, then you make a thread. There is a long thread in here some where about mat shue but you have to go to him in richmond. he will do a street tune before he puts it on the dyno. you will have to pay him twice basically. i had shad at accuracy tune mine (in chesapeake if you did a search like you should have) and he will do a street style tune on the dyno then do hp tunes on the same dyno the same day and most likely be cheaper than the route mentioned earlier. so, come off the hip, pay some cash and borrow a trailer and take it to a dyno and stop messing with street tuning.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:55 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by boostedteg
why would i go through the trouble to search for something, when the info could be brought to me DUMBASS, didnt know there were rules on what i could makes threds about!! THATS WHY ITS CALLED TECH TALK, HIT THE BACK BUTTON, AND LOOK AT HOW MANY DUMB FUCKING QUESTIONS THERE ARE IN THIS SECTION!!! your being a fucking retard, just leave it alone!!!
umad bro?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:59 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

Agian as stated multiple times, use the search thread, or vender reviews area, find a shop close to you, call them, and there you have you person to talk, discuss, and do a mental break down your build to find out if everything is in check or if you need to upgrade something. Also check on the millions of honda forums out there and you will find out everything you need to make sure the build is good. Then while you have the person on the phone you can find out what their rates are, ect, ect.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:04 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Slooby
Agian as stated multiple times, use the search thread, or vender reviews area, find a shop close to you, call them, and there you have you person to talk, discuss, and do a mental break down your build to find out if everything is in check or if you need to upgrade something. Also check on the millions of honda forums out there and you will find out everything you need to make sure the build is good. Then while you have the person on the phone you can find out what their rates are, ect, ect.
thanks for the constructive criticism, thats all i was looking for, thanks guys, oh, and no im not mad, but the only thing daft punk has to say is "search", well i didnt, so drop it
Old 06-11-2009, 05:12 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

SEARCH BUTTON FUCKNUTS
Old 06-11-2009, 05:54 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Tainty McFshStx
SEARCH BUTTON FUCKNUTS
HAHA, guess you had to chime in there

Quick Reply: tuning