Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Tuning

Old 08-30-2004, 12:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the Works has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tuning

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
how about you tune these balls in your mouth!!!

wheres my $50 bitch!!!

Where's my movie bitch????? and the other $25 went to the gas i wasted looking for your ass on on the side of 64!! focker
Old 08-30-2004, 01:15 PM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by In the Works
Where's my movie bitch????? and the other $25 went to the gas i wasted looking for your ass on on the side of 64!! focker
im not trying to hear that dumb shit!
Old 08-30-2004, 03:10 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
im not trying to hear that dumb shit!
Old 08-30-2004, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

brokedown is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Posh Teach Me The Basics And I Got A 12 Pack FOR You
Old 08-30-2004, 04:50 PM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

ok , just come with us when i do his .... just let me know guys , ready when you are.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:48 AM
Registered Member

brokedown is an unknown quantity at this point

it has to be thurs or after this holiday weekend for me
Old 08-31-2004, 06:41 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by In the Works
VAFC, FPR. Car is running rich as hell.. mods include Apexi N1 catback, skunk 2 manifold, iceman cai, obx fuel rail and fpr, chipped p28, walbro 255, DC Sports headers. Just so you know what you'll be looking at. Where and how much will the dyno run and how long you think we will need it?
First of all thats a good deal for somebody to help you out with your tuning...
but i question the need for the fuel pump? It doesnt seem as if you need it given your mod list... i could be missing something here..
Old 08-31-2004, 02:14 PM
Registered Member

Upgrading the fuel system for future mods. Plans on maybe throwing a turbo on this motor, while I build up a B20 swap
Old 08-31-2004, 07:02 PM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

OK , well ..... i have had a few pm's now about tuning some other cars on drag , so let me know soon , cause i am about to try to make a deal with a local shop owner who has a dyno, so i can offer Basic tunes on vafc's , and complete tunes using Hondata and Uberdata.
Old 08-31-2004, 08:24 PM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by PoS hYbRiD
OK , well ..... i have had a few pm's now about tuning some other cars on drag , so let me know soon , cause i am about to try to make a deal with a local shop owner who has a dyno, so i can offer Basic tunes on vafc's , and complete tunes using Hondata and Uberdata.
Hmm now you have peeked my interest. The Uber is that the new V1.7 your using? If not you might want to check it out, it real recently released. Im running the Uber now with a generic base for the 440's im my ride, its actually not bad for a base, but i was needing to get tuning done, i dont feel comfortable, plus i lack the hardware (Romulator) to tune my own car. I was going to take it up to Jeff (Boosted-Hybrid) in PA, but id love to save the drive if possible. I wont bother you with a PM unless you have the time to do cars on the side.... im not the type to PM and then flake sorry! Id like to get with you some time maybe help you wrench on something or even buy you a drink just to get a feel for whom im dealing with. Its very hard to trust your car in random peoples hands im sure you understand. Your thoughts? Oh and i have my laptop if you need it...

Quick Reply: Tuning