Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Tuning

Old 09-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Old School Beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Tuning

Update , Just talked to a gentleman at Cartech and he sent me the insturctions on the fmu via email , Its has two adjustments , on for the onset and one to adjust the "disc" , its a easier system than i was thinking , since i havent seen this brand before I wasnt sure what i would be dealing with , so I dont see the fmu as being a problem. Anything else i need to look into ?
Old 09-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

brokedown is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks, im going up to NYC tonight i will be back on tuesday so have a great weekend
Old 09-02-2004, 06:55 PM
Registered Member

no thats about it, thanks for the help hybrid your a cool cat
Old 09-02-2004, 08:29 PM
autodemics

1fstlaser is an unknown quantity at this point

will at autodemics and brent and frank at dtp are good at tuning will can tune on road and of course brent and frank on the dyno the number for will is 547-9700 and dtp is 549-dyno
Old 09-03-2004, 01:50 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

all pm's replied to.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:31 PM
Old School Beast

just let me know guys , need to do something soon before the price will go up when i finish the deal with local dyno owner.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:44 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by PoS hYbRiD
And i will be quite honest , i dont socket the ecus myself , i dont trust myself yet
Socket ECUs = adding a socket for the EPROM? If so I can help out with that. Got a Metcal just beggin for some more use
Old 09-05-2004, 04:26 PM
Old School Beast

Originally Posted by eng
Socket ECUs = adding a socket for the EPROM? If so I can help out with that. Got a Metcal just beggin for some more use
Yes , well maybe we could work somnething out then , make you some money , cuase too often i have to send the work to someone i dont care for.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

i socket ecu's also, that shit is cake comparied to working on F-14 circuit boards
Old 09-10-2004, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

hey pos whats the word ive been pming u?