Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

turbo gsr not starting

Old 12-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts
Default Re: turbo gsr not starting

Yess bigger injectors are installed, currently using a ectune ecu. but have plans to ditch this setup for a hondata. Want to get it started so i dont have to deal with towing fees

Originally Posted by TRQLESS
+1

Do you have bigger injectors installed and a factory ecu?

If so, and the safc has been reset, then it thinks that your starting the car with the factory injectors.

Like Matt said, get a chipped obd1 ecu and bring the car to someone to tune it. I recommend him, I have been there when he tuned a friends all motor del sol and got VERY impressive numbers out of it.