Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

turbo ls vtec

Old 03-01-2006, 05:31 PM
to poor to be patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lookattheAC has disabled reputation
Default Re: turbo ls vtec

ls turbo
Old 03-01-2006, 05:41 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by lookattheAC
ls turbo
amen just plain ls turbo
Old 03-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by j4k3
amen just plain ls turbo
exactly..until you get more knowledge

Im running a ls-t on 9lbs and it is enough for me right now.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:43 AM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gofastr110
he prolly ment the drive axle. he got caried away when he was typin 2 fast but glad 2 see all the help 4 this kid. he is a good guy just tryin to figure his way w/o spending a fortune on broken pats.

yeah thats what I meant... sorry 'bout that... damn 8am owns me before rolling out to work sometimes... lol.. But to make it a bit more clear... Blake went from stock hiegth to a 2 inch drop w/ corrective camber and wider tires. But anywasy I'm going back to bed for an hr before i have to roll out...
~skottie b...
Old 03-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

MrZoggs is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks everyone for the help...i like to have everyones opinion just so i know before i spend all that money and it be like worthless.thanks everyone for the help

-low-budget racing
Old 03-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Banned

heres a pic of Blakes LS Turbo setup... .Sorry he lost a Ish load of pics when his HHD crashed... Please don't lol... moind tha the bumper and radiator are held on w/ zip ties.... bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha couch couch ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
~skottie b...

oh yeah and races nights he did roll out just like that no hood race crue member... lol... Wish I had the pic where he had the pic of the gateraid bottel zip tied to the radiator hose just to make people what the fuck... lol..

Last edited by skott; 03-02-2006 at 05:17 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:26 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

HAHAHAHa i love these threads. My first tid bit of advice for you is to only listen to advice given by people who have first hand knowledge, and not others that say "I had a friend with..." or "I have heard of...." My second tid bit of advice is to find a shop or a well known tuner and talk to them about what you want out of your car and what engine setup will best suit you. You do not have to build a motor in order to boost it. You do HAVE TO TUNE it.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MP5
HAHAHAHa i love these threads. My first tid bit of advice for you is to only listen to advice given by people who have first hand knowledge, and not others that say "I had a friend with..." or "I have heard of...." My second tid bit of advice is to find a shop or a well known tuner and talk to them about what you want out of your car and what engine setup will best suit you. You do not have to build a motor in order to boost it. You do HAVE TO TUNE it.
lol... if thats the case, Im sure Blake wouldnt mind chatting w/ ya on AIM... just let em know.... He'sone of teh few people thatrealy don't mind helping anyone out...
Old 03-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Boost is Better

sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx

ok well to help you out a tid bit

I have an ls vtec turbo car as of now and really i have all forged internals ARP head studs and acl race bearings. crank has been balanced to 10k and to tell you the truth im not to happy with it

even tho the bottom end is all done up it still wont rev past 7k and make any decent power.

i also have ctr cams dual valve springs and valves.

i have a cometic head gasket and it has not blown yet and im runnin 11psi.

but hey ive heard tons of problems with ls vtec setups as well but i think that is all crackheads who try to piece it together and leave all the internals stock and try to rev it to what the head can go to. this is why ppl have so many problems. just do it right and it should work out for the best.

DONT OVER REV
Old 03-03-2006, 10:04 PM
I'm still slow.....

ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR

If you have forged internals, why can't it rev past 7k? You saying you stop making power after 7k?

Quick Reply: turbo ls vtec