Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Turbo Techs

Old 10-12-2004, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default Re: Turbo Techs

Originally Posted by drag-gon
Ok smart ass, first off one of my co-workers was the one that posted that comment. But since you think that you are all high and mighty I am going to let him write some more shit.

As for me being a 16 year old "newby" (try using spell checker yourself) I am 39 and have a 3rd gen RX-7 with a 20B single turbo T78 that should lay down 700hp on pump gas when the tuning is complete. I also have a Mazda Miata with a 400hp 3rd gen RX-7 twin-turbo motor in it. When I was putting together the parts for these cars the last thing I was worried about was the sound of my blow-off valve! Maybe if I didn't have a 4in diameter exhuast system from the turbo to exhuast tip and not just the 4in "RACING EXHUAST TIP" that you probably picked up at Pep Boys, then I might care about making more sound from under a fake hood scoop like you!

P.S. I hope you didn't mount the speaker for your blow-off too close to any thing hot, I wouldn't want you to melt it.
Also if its not rear wheel drive stop putting stupid wings on the back, I promise that your rear wheels will not spin any more with out it and you might actualy be faster without all the extra wind drag its putting on your!

Time to have more fun with this ricer...

Yes 16 yr/old newby, I didn't spell it wrong. That is how your personality is on here, so I will call you out.

Wow, you learned about rotaries. Lots of fuel + spark + lots of boost = lots of power Mazda's are cool, my friends fc3s T3 is awesome.. you can see it in RX Tuner.. it is "the cleanest" they have seen. I drove a turbo Miata... it was poo next to my STOCK Conquest.

I'm not sure if you have ever seen my car to make a judgement on the looks of it.

The last comment is the worst you have made.. I have no after market wings on my car. The body is stock and I plan on leaving it that way.. well maybe a fresh coat of paint and some polished stock 10's in the back and 9's in the front. Yes my car is RWD.. I thought you already knew that

The reason I posted here for a BOV is because I know people like MerF will add good helpful comments on finding the right sound BOV because I have already figured out everything else you ass. I am already building a new Marnal head, roller rockers, roller cam, ect. to mate to a T3 and 3" exhaust, Magnaflow muffler.. I don't see any thing ricey about any of that.

I would honestly like to see the fairy tale RX projects you have.. unless they are some rust mounds in the back of a tralier park.

Last edited by six out 6; 10-12-2004 at 05:58 AM.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default Re: Turbo Techs

Originally Posted by calgone47
Well I work there too and yes he has the beast RX7 and Miata so I can vouch for those cars. Not only that but he is probably one of the smartest people I've ever met. But that's for the people who are bashing him for not knowing his shit or calling him a "newbie". And to GodsOther, you honestly can't delete your history on these computers, trust me I've tried many a time after looking at shit I shouldn't have been looking at, lol.

I honestly don't give a fuck. There was a shitty, ricey post left directed to me. I made my comment back to the retarded buck-tooth fuck that posted it. I didn't go them starting shit, it came to me and I'm squashing it. I don't care what he has or drives, lots of money can't get rid of people being dicks. Money doesn't fix your bad personality traits. So he's old and he knows some thing about rotaries, you think that excites me in some way? No. I own a Conquest, I want BOV and I needed some opinions on what to get. F.u.c.k. o.f.f.