Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Want to UN-WIRE TUCK?

Old 08-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Want to UN-WIRE TUCK?

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I vote you to come do mine...
Brang it. It's not all that hard. Just takes ALOT of thinking and patience.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:01 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

You comes helpz me pweaze?

I ain't tryin to make my third project an even bigger hack than the previous owner made it...
Old 08-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Dogs

BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR

I know its bad, nom nom'd haha.................I'm getting it straight this week and then i'll be riding. I had an OBD 1 harness in my shed and forgot all about it. I'm routing it the stock way and calling it a day!!
Old 08-20-2009, 07:03 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
You comes helpz me pweaze?

I ain't tryin to make my third project an even bigger hack than the previous owner made it...
lol its not hard hoe

Originally Posted by H22A-DA
I know its bad, nom nom'd haha.................I'm getting it straight this week and then i'll be riding. I had an OBD 1 harness in my shed and forgot all about it. I'm routing it the stock way and calling it a day!!
Old 08-20-2009, 07:08 AM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RameyBuilt
man thats the half ass way to do it, it should have been done threw the pich weld where the fender bolts on, pm me ill help u out get it stright....
^ Knows what he's talking about. ^
Old 08-20-2009, 07:33 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

WOW @ wire tuck inside wheel well. I'd have to go punch the previous owner for that one.

Then punch myself for buying the car.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:30 AM
Dogs

BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR

Originally Posted by BentValve
WOW @ wire tuck inside wheel well. I'd have to go punch the previous owner for that one.

Then punch myself for buying the car.
Yeah it's pretty half-ass I admit but it never gave me a problem for two years. I got this hatch in a trade for my old SOHC turbo coupe blown up for this hatch running with a strong JDM B16 swap so I think I did good.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

I noticed you say you have a spare OBD1 harness so you should be good. Keep us updated.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
lol its not hard hoe

You don't know what I'm dealing w/ here... Its terrible...
Old 08-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Dogs

I have it all out of the wheel well and back into the engine bay. I have pin pointed all the shredded wires and tomorrow I'll have a solder gun and some shrink wrap to connect them back. Shredded the fan wire and 3 others and I got lucky because the only damage was to the accessory harness. Now I need to find out why the Walbro isnt kicking on half the time. Does the accesory harness have anything to do with that?

Quick Reply: Want to UN-WIRE TUCK?