Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

what the hellz wrong

Old 01-18-2005, 11:58 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: what the hellz wrong

Originally Posted by stocksi
its because i dont have another 17 tire at this time dumbass read the thread
I tried.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:03 PM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

For someone riding 3 17" wheels and 1 15" wheel on the same car, you have absolutely no room to call anyone a dumbass....dumbass.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Originally Posted by stocksi
its because i dont have another 17 tire at this time dumbass read the thread
what did you do with your meshes?
Old 01-18-2005, 03:26 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

perhaps you should get 2 15's?

you should get all 4 tires the same size first, and THEN see what probs you have, if any....

but yeah, if you hit a curb, you prolly fucked some shit up.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Roc2jzEzNw

stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi
Red face Re: what the hellz wrong

Originally Posted by Carter
I tried.
hooked on phonics?
Old 01-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Roc2jzEzNw

Angry Re: what the hellz wrong

Originally Posted by FlipLegend
For someone riding 3 17" wheels and 1 15" wheel on the same car, you have absolutely no room to call anyone a dumbass....dumbass.
its called a flat 17 so the 15 is being used as a SPARE and if u have something else smart to say w/out giving advice(which is what i asked for) COME SEE ME BITCH! FUCK PLAYIN COMPUTER TAG !
Old 01-22-2005, 02:13 PM
Roc2jzEzNw

Wink Re: what the hellz wrong

ok this thread was listed asking for helpful advice which from some of u all i recieved thanx. now for all the rest of you YOUNG BUCKS that just wanna talk shit cause u dont know any better GROW UP! im not one of your young ass friends that will just laugh shit off. ILL FIND YA INSTEAD
Old 01-22-2005, 08:44 PM
I drive a coupe

Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR)

I dont think the tire size would cause a problem that severe because the rear wheels are not under power and will spin at different rates. The 17 would be free to spin slower than the 15 because it has a larger diameter. Check your wheel bearings... Jack the rear of the car up and see if you can push the bottom of the tire towards the car, and also see if you can pull the bottom of the tire away from the car. You should not be able to move the tire in that direction at all, if you can try changing your wheel bearings. If you cant move the tire in that direction, put your hands on the tire so they are parallel to the ground and try to push and pull the tire in that direction. Same problem if you can move the tire...

Or it could be that the rear suspension is bent, maybe you broke a control arm or another part of your suspension...
Old 01-22-2005, 08:51 PM
I drive a coupe

Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR)

This is why spare tires are smaller than actual tires, and it would cause wander but not that much just because the weight would not be distributed evenly, it would make the car sit at an angle and would pull for that reason. The tire's width and material compound would cause more of a problem because if you are getting more traction on one tire than the other three it will give the car an axis to spin on if all the others lose traction...
Old 01-23-2005, 09:38 AM
Is Watching You

litlespicisgay is an unknown quantity at this point

ok enough. i agree stocksi. some people are here just enjoy talking shit and usually they are the people that won't say shit if they are not in the comfort of their mommy's house on the computer. however, your very first post was not even legible. after i read it three times i got the general idea of what happened. buy a new 17" tire and have the car put on an allignment rack. many people do not understand that an allignment machine is an excellent diagnosis tool. an experienced steering and suspension tech will be able to take measurements and pin point and damage that may have occured. Lots of ppl on this site will tell you to try this and try that. sometimes you have to guess and try things when working on cars. all of the guesses should be educated and not just the idea of someone slinging movies at blockbuster. i am not a professional technician. i will not tell you what may be wrong with your car or tell you parts to waste your money on.

Quick Reply: what the hellz wrong